Vital Organs / Unconscious State
- Name some very important organs that are not vital organs.
- List the functional description of all the normal vital organs, including today’s exceptions.
- Is it possible to live without a vital organ? Why? Example?
- Distinction between assisting or substituting vital organs. Bioethical analysis.
- Do the following practices assist or substitute the vital organ? Why?
- Read and summarize ERD PART FIVE Introduction.
- Unconscious state: Definition.
- Clinical definitions of different states of unconsciousness: Compare and contrast
- Benefit vs Burden: bioethical analysis.
2.5 pages, plagiarism-free, no website reference, recent academic sources 2016-2021!!
the book https://www.usccb.org/about/doctrine/ethical-and-religious-directives/upload/ethical-religious-directives-catholic-health-service-sixth-edition-2016-06.pdf