Section 3: Understanding the Primary Dimensions of Diversity: Age, Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Physical and Mental Challenges
Reading: Is This Sexual Harassment? By Carol P. Harvey, pp. 154 -155.
1. Review the elements of sexual harassment.
2. Read the 10 scenarios in this activity.
3. (a) Select one (1) example of sexual harassment from the 10 scenarios. (b) Justify your response. (c) Make at least one suggestion to solve or correct the problem.
4. Post your response before the deadline.
5. Reply to at least one (1) post. Engage in the discussion in the following ways:
Review existing threads and join the conversation by replying to your colleagues’ posts. You may offer ideas or suggestions, ask a probing or clarifying question, or describe a different approach.
6. Review the Discussion Rubric before posting.