Purpose Of The U.S. Constitution.
In this assignment, you are to write a 600 word paper explaining the history, structure, and purpose of the U.S. Constitution.
Please ensure the following items are included in your response:
- Identify events that led to the creation of the document.
- Identify the general topics covered in the various sections of the U.S. Constitution.
- The documents could be described by the processes it created. One of the most celebrated concepts is the rule of law. Explain how the Constitution contributes to that non-violent and orderly transition of power within the democracy.
- Address which sections focus on the amendment process and the transition of the government.
- Parts of the documents place very explicit limitations on the power of the government—choose two and explain them with some detail.
- Identify the branches of the federal government.
- Explain the role and power of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources, including the textbook, that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.