nursing multidimensional care 3
Module 11 Discussion – Reflection
Areas for reflection:
- Describe how you achieved each course competency, including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to that competency.
- Describe how you achieved the transferable skills (listed below), including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to the transferable skill.
- Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
- Design relevant, multidimensional nursing care for optimal health inclusive of client preferences, values, and beliefs.
- Select approaches to client care which incorporate care and comfort, risk reduction, health promotion, and disease management.
- Prioritize evidence-based, client-centered nursing care as a foundation for emotional, mental, spiritual, and social well-being.
- Utilize data-driven nursing care strategies inclusive of continuous quality improvement.
- Synthesize components of clinical judgement, professional nursing identity, and reflective practice for lifelong learning.
- Determine effective responses to clinical problems integrating information technology, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and interprofessional collaboration.
Take a moment and review the Transferrable Skills Media from Module 02.
- 2 hours ago