Networking Lab Work INT 2681
- Complete Netlab 1 and submit your lab summary here.
NETLAB 1 A: DNS Footprinting/Social Engineering With Social Engineering Toolkit (35 Pts)
- Footprinting using nslookup
- Comparing nslookup with dig
- Virtual Machines: Kali Linux, pfSense, OpenSUSE
- Using Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)
- NETLAB 1 . B Package Crafting / Social Engineering with Social Engineering ToolKit.
- Packet Crafting with Scapy
- Sending crafted packets
- Virtual Machines: Kali Linux, pfSense, Owasp Broken App
- Modifying SET Parameters.
- Testing the SET Attack.
- NETLAB 1. C: Reconnaissance with Nmap, Zenmap and Massacen. (30 Points)
- Reconnaissance Using Nmap
- Reconnaissance Using Zenmap
- Reconnaissance using Masscan
- SAMPLE SCREENSHOT.pdf