Research Project: Outline & References Assignment Instructions
You must identify and complete research on an HR topic related to the field of healthcare. Then, you will complete a fully developed outline for the first part of the research paper. This outline will be used to complete the final document of the research paper.
1. The outline must include:
a. a thesis statement
b. the research question(s)/issues being answered/addressed
c. how much space will be allotted for each section of the paper,
d. a preliminary reference list of at least 20 scholarly sources (that are less than 5 years old).
2. The full sentence outline format is essentially the same as the alphanumeric outline. The main difference (as the title suggests) is that full sentences are required at each level of the outline.
3. Include the APA formatted citations. DO NOT use direct quotes for your sentences. Paraphrase and cite appropriately.
4. Remember: for every I, A, 1, there must be a corresponding II, B, or 2 respectively and so forth. In other words, you should not have just one point to a section level of an outline. There must always be at least 2 points to each section/level.
· An APA formatted reference page.
· Thesis Statement
· Question(s)/Issues Being Addressed
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.