Conduct a scientific Qualitative or Quantitative Research Study of a “Peer Review” article by writing an article critique (short and concise 1-2 pages report) in your own words. The article must be a “peer review” article not an “article review”. The article critique should be formatted as a scientific study using the underline headings. Example:
Summary (10 points)
· Write a short summary of the article include the purpose of the study, research question, and hypothesis)
Method (15) points
· Include the methods.
· Participants (gender, age, quantity) study design (Qualitative or Quantitative Research).
Results (15 points)
· What did they find out?
Discussion (15 points)
· What is relevance of the information/results?
· What were the strengths and weakness of the study?
· How can you apply the findings to improve health and fitness?
· Describe how the results of this article would impact the way you would work within a papulation (if at all) and explain why.
Reference page (on separate page) (10 points)
· Provide full reference for the article in proper APA citation.
Formatting (10 points)
· APA format