Dis 6/7 3044
research police-negligence lawsuits in Florida. Select a case and write a case brief. (Refer back to chapter 1 for instructions on how to brief cases). Once you have submitted your brief, select another student’s case (try your best not to select the same case you briefed) and answer the following questions based on your classmate’s brief:
1. Did the officer have a duty of care? Why or why not?
2. Was the duty of care breached? Why or why not?
3. Was the officer the cause of the harm? Why or why not?
4. What were the damages alleged in the case?
Your posts will be graded as follows:
- Complete case brief using proper format, standard English vocabulary and grammar (word count minimum: 200)
Tort Law: Concepts and Applications, 2nd Edition, by Michaud, published by Pearson, ISBN 9780132973731
- 2 days ago