To familiarize yourself with a specific art look or style in a specific time period.
1. Follow this link:
2. Choose one image from each of the six ages of art listed at the top of the page (not including Pre-history) that you think represents the form (visual) and content (message) of that era (6 total images).
3. Search each artwork on Google/Images and Ctrl C it to copy. (Trivium does not allow copying from the site.)
4. Copy and paste (Ctrl V) each image into a Word document.
5. Number each image and include the Art Age it is from. Next to the number and above the image, list the materials, style, mood, message/purpose/function.
6. Answer this: Why do you think your art/artifact represents that historical period?