PROBLEM: You have been directed by your corporate or organizational president to research how to execute a
technological changeover from one computer system to a newer computer system (keep in mind the possible conversion problems).
This research paper should be addressed to the president, board of directors, and your professor. For this research, conduct a review of literature based on the current practices being used in today’s organizations.
Requesting the following items:
1. Research outline – Prepare an outline with bullet points of what you plan to cover in your research paper. You may incorporate the guidelines into your outline. A sample outline is listed below. Please follow the format sample of a research outline. TEMPLATE provided
2. Annotated Bibliography – Prepare an annotated bibliography with some of the articles/books you plan to cite in your final project. Please follow the sample provided with these instructions. Provide 6-8 entries. TEMPLATE provided
3. The research paper will be:
· 6-8 pages in content (page count will not include title page, table of contents, references or appendices)
· APA style format
· Written in THIRD person not first person
· Sources be properly cited, APA style
The research paper must contain the following:
a. Title Page
b. Table of Contents
d. Problem Statement (5-8 sentence paragraph that clearly defines the problem and why it needs to be researched)
e. Review of current practices (background of literature) in the area
f. Strategic plan for change or creation of the anticipated change (use examples of where this approach has been successful in other organizations if pertinent).
g. Strategic approach for implementation of the change(s)
h. Final recommendations and possible outcomes (best and worst case scenarios)
j. References section
k. Appendix (if tables or charts or necessary)