Differentiated Instruction PowerPoint Assignment
Differentiated Instruction PowerPoint Assignment Instructions
The purpose of this Differentiated Instruction PowerPoint Assignment is to produce a PowerPoint presentation that demonstrates your ability to apply course concepts and vocabulary to the topic of differentiated instruction.
Differentiated instruction is a form of instruction that seeks to maximize each student’s growth by recognizing that students have different ways of learning, different interests, and different ways of responding to instruction. In practice, it involves offering several different learning experiences in response to students’ varied needs. It is a concept that is central to teaching in today’s diverse classrooms.
1. Construct the PowerPoint presentation as if you were addressing peers in an in-service training on differentiated instruction.
2. The PowerPoint presentation must be at least ten slides, excluding the title and references slides.
3. The information should be presented in a logical, interesting sequence with sources appropriately cited. Graphics should be included to illustrate and reinforce the text and presentation. Use a variety of graphics, text, and/or animation to demonstrate creativity and add interest.
4. The PowerPoint presentation must contain the following:
· Definition of differentiated instruction
· Three components of differentiation with examples of each
· Advantages to students with special needs
· References page
5. Sources of information must be cited in current APA format on the slide and included on the references page, also in current APA format.
6. Acceptable sources include your textbook and other scholarly publications.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.