3. Why Is The Train More Popular In The Ik Than The Usa? Like A Lot Of People In The Uk Use The Train More Than People In USA Why?
1. How did the train change the world?
2. Talk about the Transportation and Econ
3. why is the train more popular in the Ik than the usa? Like a lot of people in the uk use the train more than people in USA why?
An organized introduction with a clear thesis statement, which supports your purpose of defending a cause or effect of an event in Fort Wayne history Body paragraphs that support your thesis statement with evidence from the History Center, articles, and books Proper paraphrasing and quoting from at least three reliable sources including trustworthy websites, journals, newspapers, and books to support your claims An organized conclusion
- 4 pages in length, excluding the Works Cited page
- Double-spaced, Times New Roman/Calibri, 12-point font
- MLA format
- 1-inch margins
- Use MLA in-text citations for references to course handouts and other sources
- Have a Works Cited page
- Use at least three reliable sources including websites, newspapers, journals, and books
- Use correct punctuation, grammar, and mechanics
- Use complete sentence
- 39 minutes ago