(2010 – current) I hold Diversity workshops at the ABC community center in Washington DC, 6 times each month. I provide employers with information on developing an inclusive and diverse workforce.
2110 NW 25Dr Apt 3T
Adjunct Professor of Finance with five years of teaching experience of Principles of Financial Management, extensive business experience and knowledge of the financial industry, market principles and trends.
Palm Beach State College Lake Worth, FL
Adjunct Professor of Finance Sep. 2013-Present
· Teach material from approved curriculum and develop daily lesson plans to include instructional aids.
· Evaluate and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction
· Maintain expertise in subject area and recommend improvements in curriculum design.
· Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
· Complete professional development and in-service activities in accordance with college standards.
· Participate in core course academic support and certification programs.
Solutions Realty & Financial Services, Inc. Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Chief Executive Officer February 2012-Present
· Plan and direct all functions of the company – Enforce strong leadership skills to ensure efficient/effective utilization of the company’s resources
· Establish and integrate the functional strategies of the company utilizing business expertise to reach financial/operational goals and objectives.
· Deploy resources to achieve financial forecast and business objectives.
· Develop sales and marketing plans and programs for company sales personnel.
· Analyze market trends and statistics to determine potential of growth – monitor sales performance regularly.
Bank of America Tamarac, FL
Banker June 2011 –Sept 2013
· Responsible for developing and growing the profitability of the small business customer base.
· Accountable for prospecting and acquiring new priority small businesses, as well as retaining and deepening existing relationships.
· Analyze the client’s financial condition and recommend financial solutions to best meet the client’s business and personal needs.
· Build new relationships and maintain strong relationships with small business owners.
· Identify client’s needs and coordinate client involvement with other product specialists.
· Work closely with the following partners: Banking Center, Customer Contact Center, Merchant Services, Business Banking partners and other leadership to deliver an integrated and seamless Bank of America experience for these clients.
JPMorgan Chase Miami, FL
Home Loan Specialist January 2010- June 2011
· Responsible for performing operational duties related to residential mortgage loans in compliance with the Bank’s policies, procedures and related laws and regulations.
· Assess and evaluate customer’s financial needs to build strong relationships with customers following-up on a regular basis.
· Determine and recommend financial product and service solutions for customers based on the analysis of the customer financial situation, needs and objectives.
· Maintain relationship by providing superior customer consultation, advice, counseling and service.
· Identify opportunities to expand client relationships and leverage cross-selling and promotional opportunities.
· Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process.
· Collaborate with co-workers to meet with and advise customers regarding their financial needs.
· Promote market and cross-refer products that meet customers’ financial needs and objectives.
Quick Sale Realty, Inc. Pompano Beach, FL
Real Estate Broker Associate June 2004 –January 2010
· Assist the company in recruiting and training of new agents.
· Show residential properties and demonstrate the features and benefits of available homes.
· Provide close, personal client attention and tenacious follow-up to ensure best service.
· Prepare contracts and documentation; advise first time home-buying client on home ownership s.
· Generate new leads by distributing thousands of direct mail advertising in local neighborhoods. Market listings throughout Broward County and hold open house to aggressively grow area sales.
· Outperform fifteen Real Estate agents in the company. Consistent achievements as a top producer.
CSJ Mortgage Inc. Sunrise, FL
Mortgage Broker March 2005- 2008
· Conduct financial, loan need analysis, and recommend appropriate products to meet client’s needs.
· Deliver informational loan products presentation to potential borrower and assist in the completion of loan application, while strengthening client relationship. Educate and sell loan products to clients.
ENST Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Assistant Professor October 2002- Dec 2003.
· Assist the professor in preparing and developing the curriculum pertaining to the subject.
· Perform revival of the curriculum and prepare developmental programs for the students under the guidance of the professor.
· Work as an academic advisor to the students and clear their queries and doubts.
· Perform administrative duties.
Comcel (Cellular Comunication) Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Sales Representative June 2000 – Jan 2002
· Responsible for selling and managing all aspects of cellular phone products. Introduce new cellular phone products to customers.
· Generate leads/sales
· Maintenance of over 5,000.00 of existing clients
· Assist the store manager in the management of the store. Assume the responsibility of the store manager in time of his absence.